Ayda absolutely loves this baby. My mom took Ayda to the Dollar store while we were waiting for our food at Fire House pizza in Centerville. Ayda saw this ugly doll while they were there and had to have it. She hasn't taken her eyes off it since. It is really ugly and smells like gasoline. I've tried to hide it from her but she cries hysterically until I give it back. Look like the ugly doll is here to stay.
Ayda's Baby
Ayda absolutely loves this baby. My mom took Ayda to the Dollar store while we were waiting for our food at Fire House pizza in Centerville. Ayda saw this ugly doll while they were there and had to have it. She hasn't taken her eyes off it since. It is really ugly and smells like gasoline. I've tried to hide it from her but she cries hysterically until I give it back. Look like the ugly doll is here to stay.