ART SALE!!!






I am closing out all of my inventory from an ebay business I have had for 6 years. All of the paintings are size 20x24 and are $20.00. I will also stretch the pictures on sight for an additional $9.00. Michaels craft store charges at least $50 for this service!! All of the paintings have been hand painted and are done in oil paint. I have abstracts, impressionism, floral, Van Gogh, Monet, and landscapes, just to name a few. I have over 700 and I need to sale them fast. The sale will be Saturday October 4, 2008 from 8:00 to 12:00. These are great quality and an awesome price. If you have any questions please call me at:
1-801-792-2492

I will only be accepting cash or check. (Preferably cash)

The sale will be at my home:

1921 Chokecherry Drive
Bountiful, UT
84010

Hope to see you there!!