My great friend Ashleigh Rose (Spencer) tagged me. These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
3 Joys:
1)When Ayda laughs it makes my heart melt.
2)Being with my husband and my family.
3)Being with any of my girlfriends
3 Fears:
1)Losing Kurtis
2)Losing a child
3)Losing my parents or siblings
3 Current Obsessions:
1)Friday Night Lights is the best show on television. If you aren't watching it rent the DVD's so you can get caught up for season three. My whole family is obsessed. I got some friends of ours to start watching it and they finished the first season in about 5 days.
2)Twilight!!! I'm sure all of you woman are just as obsessed as I am. I am counting down the days until the movie opens. Thanksgiving weekend should be fun. I'm sure I'll go at least three times.
3)Holiday Decorating! My family has been laughing at me because I have had my halloween decorations out for almost two weeks. I got a bunch of new stuff and couldn't wait to put it up so I decided to bite the bullet and do it.
3 Surprising Facts:
1)I'm terribly afraid of sharks. I have nightmares about them frequently. It's so bad I won't get more then about knee deep in the ocean.
2)I never drink soda pop. I have not had a soda with a meal or any other time since seventh grade. Occasionally I have had Root Beer for a Root Beer Float but that is it. My basketball coach told us how bad it was for you and that we shouldn't drink it. I decided to stop and I guess it stuck.
3)I'm obsessed with organic food. Everything must be natural or I typically won't buy it. I just love that you can buy things that taste good but are all natural like crackers, breakfast bars, yogurt, etc. etc. It drives my mother nuts because I never want Ayda to eat anything that isn't organic.
I'm going to tag:
Kim Kennedy
Hailey
Erica
Sarah Gentry
Ashley Kasteler